First, the pump use method and precautions
1. Before using the pump, you should carefully check whether the cable is damaged, whether the fasteners are loose or falling off, and whether the pump is deformed or damaged during transportation, storage, and installation.
2. Use a 500V megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance between the same and relative ground of the electric pump motor. The value should not be less than 2 megohms. Otherwise, the stator windings of the motor should be dried. The drying temperature should not exceed 120 ¡ã C.
3. This series of pumps are installed in fixed and mobile types. When the fixed type automatic installation is adopted, the chain cable shall be respectively penetrated into the two ring screws (deviated from the water outlet of the pump, and its connection line shall be parallel to the water outlet of the pump), and the electric pump shall be lifted up and down in the lifting plate. Slide evenly and slowly down the guide until it is automatically coupled into place. When using mobile installation, cover the hose first, use a chain cable to penetrate the two rings to lift the electric pump up and down, and be careful not to use the cable as a rope to avoid danger.
4. The direction of rotation after the pump is turned on is counterclockwise when viewed from the water inlet. If the electric pump is reversed, just switch any two wires in the cable to the wiring position.
5. The ground wire of the casing of the electric pump must be connected in strict accordance with relevant regulations. In order to ensure personal safety when using the pump, it is strictly prohibited to install or run in the vicinity when the electric pump is running, in case the electric pump leaks electricity. And an accident happened.
6. The electric pump must be equipped with an automatic water pump control cabinet under no special circumstances. Do not directly hang the power grid or use a knife switch to connect the power supply to ensure the normal operation of the electric pump.
7. Do not run the electric pump in a low lift state for a long period of time (usually the lift should not be lower than 60% of the rated lift), it is best to control it within the recommended lift range to prevent the electric pump from burning out due to overload.
8. The pump without self-circulating cooling device is strictly forbidden to run out of the water for a long time to prevent the electric pump from overheating and damage.
1. The electric pump should be managed and used by a person, and the well should regularly check whether the insulation resistance between the winding of the electric pump and the casing is normal.
2. After each use, especially for thicker and more viscous slurry, the electric pump should be run in clean water for several minutes to prevent sediments in the pump and ensure the cleanliness of the electric pump.
3, if the electric pump is not used for a long time, the electric pump should be taken out of the water, do not soak in the water for a long time, in order to reduce the chance of damping the stator winding of the motor and increase the service life of the electric pump. ^
4. In the normal state, after every 300-500 hours of use, the pump should be filled or replaced with oil (10-? 30 oil) in the oil chamber to keep the mechanical seal in a good lubrication state and increase the service life of the mechanical seal.
5. After the electric pump is disassembled and repaired, the casing components must be inspected by 0.2MPa airtight test to ensure that the motor is sealed reliably.
6. The sealing ring between the impeller and the pump body has a sealing function. If the seal is damaged, it will directly affect the performance of the pump and should be replaced if necessary.
Third, the installation system description
Automatic coupling device system
It is suitable for long-term fixed use occasions, and has the advantages of fast installation, convenient detection and maintenance, etc. The base used in this system is fixed at the bottom of the sewage pit, connected with the outlet pipe, and a supporting block is installed on the top of the pool. The rod connects the two. The pump is connected to the specific bracket. It slides down the guide rod to reach the base, and it is automatically coupled, sealed, and sealed, and it automatically falls off when lifted.
2. Mobile installation system
It is supported by a bracket and can work after being connected to a water outlet hose. This method is mainly used for emergency or maintenance applications.