QW (WQ) Submersible sewage pump
Product Category: Sewage Pump
Caliber (import / export): 25-300 (mm)
Flow range: 8-2600 (m3 / h)
Head range: 7-36 (m)
Details: (click on the title below)
1. Adopting a single-plate or double-blade impeller structure, which improves the ability of dirt to pass, can effectively pass 5 times the fiber diameter of the pump and solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter.
2. The mechanical seal adopts hard and corrosion-resistant tungsten tungsten material, which can make the pump run continuously for more than 8000 hours.
3． The overall structure is compact, small in size, low in noise, and convenient for maintenance. There is no need to build a pump room, and it can work when submerged in water.
4． The pump sealed oil chamber is provided with a high anti-interference water leakage detection sensor, and a thermosensitive element is embedded in the stator winding to automatically protect the pump motor.
5． Can be equipped with an automatic control cabinet according to user needs to automatically protect the pump from water leakage, electrical leakage overload and over temperature, which improves product safety and reliability
6. The float switch can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the required liquid level change. It does not require special supervision and is easy to use.
7. The QW (WQ) series can be equipped with a dual-rail automatic coupling installation system according to user needs, which brings greater convenience to installation and maintenance, and people do not have to enter the sewage pit for this purpose.
8. It can be used in full head to ensure that the motor will not be overloaded.
9. There are two different installation methods, a fixed automatic coupling installation system and a mobile free installation system.
Third, the main use:
Suitable for chemical industry, petroleum, pharmaceutical, mining, papermaking industry, cement plant, steel plant, power plant, coal processing industry, and urban sewage treatment plant drainage system, municipal engineering, construction site and other industries. Can also be used for pumping clean water and corrosive media.
4. Meaning of model:
Five, faults and troubleshooting
Insufficient flow or water
Impeller rotation error
2. Whether the valve is open and intact
3. Pipe impeller is blocked
4.Speed is too low
5. Head is too high
6.High density of pumped media
7. Medium viscosity is high
8. The seal is damaged (at the mouth ring)
1.Adjust the impeller rotation direction
2. Inspection, repair, and exclusion
3.Clean up the debris
4. Check electrical equipment and circuits
5. Change pump or lower head
6. Dilute with water to reduce concentration
7. Reduce viscosity
1. Send to the manufacturer for replacement or correction
Pump does not start
Lack of phase
2. The impeller is stuck
3. Opening of windings, connectors or cables
4. Stator winding burned out
5. Failure of electrical control
1. Check the line for repair
2. Exclude debris
3. Check the repair with an ohmmeter
4. Repair and replace windings
5. Repair or exchange
1. Low working voltage
2. Pipes and impellers are blocked
3.High height or viscosity of pumped liquid
4. Use head too low
1. Adjust the working voltage
2. Manage pipes and impellers
3. Change density or viscosity
4.Reduce flow and increase head
Low insulation group
Leakage of 1-tun cable power terminal
3. Leakage from mechanical seal wear
4.Each 0-shaped seal fails
5.A case is leaking due to medium corrosion
1. Tighten the maid