First, the main purpose:
lSWH stainless steel horizontal chemical centrifugal pump is used to transport liquids without solid particles, corrosive, and viscosity similar to water. It is suitable for petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power, paper, food and pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber departments. It is -20 ~ C ~ + 120 ℃.
1. Ambient temperature <40 ¡ã C, relative humidity <95%.
2. The volume content of solid particles in the conveyed medium does not exceed 0.1% per unit volume, and the particle size is less than 0.2mm.
Note: If the medium used is with fine particles, please specify when ordering, so that the manufacturer uses a wear-resistant mechanical seal.
Stable operation: high concentricity of the pump shaft and good dynamic and static balance of the impeller. Smooth operation can reduce vibration.
Easy maintenance: easy replacement of seals and bearings.
More space-saving: the exit can be left, right, and up, which is convenient for pipe layout and installation, saving space.
Fourth, the structure diagram:
1Electric motor: It is directly connected to the water pump to transmit power, and adopts an extended shaft motor.
2 pump shaft: coaxial with the motor, extending the shaft for the motor to ensure the concentricity of the shaft and make the pump run smoothly. Low noise, low vibration, chrome-plated treatment to increase service life.
3 Water ring: prevent the motor from entering the water due to the leakage of the seal.
4 mechanical seal: made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber and other materials. Balanced high temperature resistance. High-pressure mechanical seal, long operating life, not easy to leak, no wear to the shaft, no accumulation of scale, to ensure a clean working environment
5Pressure plug: A pressure gauge can be installed to visually monitor the operation of the pump.
6 Pump body: The design of the extruding plug and the suction chamber is reasonable, and there are installation feet for easy installation and stable operation.
7 Air bleed plug: When the pump is filled, the air in the pump is drained to ensure the normal start of the pump.
8 Impeller: Designed with a reasonable hydraulic model, with good reliability.
Five, model meaning:
Six, start and stop
Before you start:
1. Test whether the rotation of the motor is correct. When viewed from the top of the motor, the pump rotates clockwise. The test time should be short to prevent the mechanical seal from being worn out.
2. Hiccup the exhaust port to fill the entire pump body with liquid, and close the exhaust valve when full.
3. Check if all parts are normal.
4. Move the pump by hand to lubricate the lubricant into the end face of the mechanical seal.
5. The high-temperature type should be preheated first, and the heating rate should be 50 ¡ã C / hour to ensure that the parts are evenly heated.
1. Fully open the inlet valve. 2. Close the spitting line valve. 3. Start the motor and observe whether the pump is running properly. 4. Adjust the outlet valve degree to the required working conditions. If the user has a flow gauge or pressure gauge at the pump outlet, the pump should be operated at the fixed point listed in the performance parameter table by adjusting the outlet valve degree. The user is equipped with a flow meter or pressure gauge at the pump outlet. The motor of the pump should be measured by adjusting the outlet door angle to make the motor run within the rated current. Otherwise, the pump will run at overload (that is, high current operation) to Burn out the motor. The adjusted outlet valve 幵 Qi Da is related to the small and pipeline conditions. 5. Check the leakage of the shaft seal. Under normal conditions, the leakage of the mechanical seal should be less than 3 drops / min. 6. Check that the temperature rise of the motor and bearing is ≦ 70 ¡ã C.
1. The high-temperature type first cools down, the cooling rate is <10 ¡ã C / min, and the temperature can be reduced to below 80 ¡ã C before stopping. 2. Close the spitting line valve. 3. Stop the motor. 4. Close the valve at the inlet. 5. If the machine is stopped for a long time, the liquid in the pump should be exhausted.
Seven, pump maintenance
1. Maintenance during operation:
(2) The pipeline at the inlet must be filled with liquid, and the pump is forbidden to run for a long time in the state of cavitation. (2) Check the motor current at regular intervals. It must not exceed the motor current. (3) After long-term operation of the pump, due to mechanical wear, the unit's noise and vibration increase, the machine should be stopped and inspected, and the vulnerable parts and bearings can be replaced if necessary. The unit's overhaul period is generally one year.
2. Mechanical seal maintenance:
(1) The mechanical seal lubrication should be clean and free of solid particles. (2) Mechanical seals are strictly prohibited to work under dry grinding conditions. (3) The pump (motor) should be turned several times before starting to avoid sudden damage to the graphite ring due to sudden start. (4) The allowable difference in seal leakage is 3 drops / min. Otherwise, it should be checked.