TSWA horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump is a horizontal, single-suction multi-stage, segmented structure with low operating noise, good anti-cavitation performance, reasonable structure and long service life. It mainly transports clean water or other liquids with similar physical and chemical properties to water.
Scope of application:
It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, pressurized water supply of high-rise buildings, garden sprinkler irrigation, fire pressurization, long-distance water supply, heating, bathroom and other cold and warm water circulation pressurization and equipment matching, especially for refrigeration and air conditioning in hotels and restaurants. Water supply etc.
1. Wide range of performance.
2. The pump has a compact structure, reasonable layout and beautiful appearance.
3. The inlet and outlet diameters are the same, which is convenient for pipeline connection.
4. The pump runs smoothly, with low noise and long life.
5. Reliable sealing, not easy to leak.
Flow: 18 -155m3 / h;
Head: 18 -270m ;
Speed: 1450r / min;
Temperature range: 0- + 80 ℃ ;
Working pressure: ≤3.0Mpa.
Five, model meaning:
Six, start, stop and run
1. Preparation before starting
1) The rotor of the motive group should be turned by hand, and it should be turned and live without sticking.
2) Open the inlet valve, close the outlet valve, and remove the air from the pump. Make it full of liquid;
3) Jog the motor. Make sure the steering is correct, otherwise change the two phases in the wiring to change the motor steering.
2.Start-up and operation
1) Fully open the inlet valve, and close the discharge line valve;
2) 罾 Turn on the power. When the pump reaches the normal speed, gradually open the valve on the discharge line, and adjust to the required working conditions:
3) Pay attention to the meter reading. The temperature rise of the bearing. The temperature must not be higher than 75 ℃, and must not exceed the external temperature of 35 ℃.
4) The normal degree of water leakage in the stuffing room. 15 ml per minute shall prevail. The pressing force of the stuffing gland shall be adjusted as needed:
5) If there is abnormal temperature rise, vibration and squeaking during the operation of the pump, it should be stopped immediately to check the cause.
1) Gradually close the valve on the discharge pipe and cut off the power;
2) Close the port valve;
3) If the ambient temperature is lower than 0 ℃, the liquid in the pump should be drained completely to avoid freezing and cracking the water pump;
4) If it is stopped for a long time, the pump should be disassembled, cleaned, and packed for storage.
Seven, pump maintenance and maintenance
1. The water inlet pipe must be highly sealed and must not leak water or air.
2. It is forbidden to run the pump for a long time in the state of cavitation:
3． It is forbidden to run the pump under high flow conditions. Long-term motor over-current operation:
4． Check the motor current value of the pump at regular intervals. Make sure that the pump runs within the set operating conditions:
5． The pump should be supervised during operation to avoid accidents:
6. Every 500 hours of pump operation, the bearing should be refueled:
7. After the pump has been running for a long time, due to mechanical wear, the chirp and vibration of the unit will increase. It should be stopped and inspected. If necessary, the wearing parts and bearings can be replaced. The unit's overhaul period is generally one year.
8. When the unit fails during operation, it can be eliminated according to the methods provided in the table below. If it cannot be ruled out, do not disassemble the unit randomly, please contact our company in time.