ZW self-priming sewage pump
Product Category: Self-priming pump
Caliber (import / export): φ25-φ300
Flow range: 5-800m3 / h
Head range: 12-60m
ZW self-priming sewage pump is a type of pump that integrates self-priming and sewage functions. It can be used like ordinary clean water self-priming pumps without the need to install a bottom valve, without the need to irrigate water. It can also suck dirt, sediment, large particles containing 60% of the diameter of the outlet diameter and fiber length 1.5 times the diameter of the impeller. Waste mineral impurities, manure treatment and engineering sewage and colloidal liquid reduce labor intensity of manpower, and it is easy to install and use, and requires less maintenance.
Scope of application:
Suitable for chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, mining, papermaking, fiber, pulp, textile, food, power plant and municipal sewage works, public facilities sewage, river pond breeding and other industries.
3.Media weight does not exceed 1240 kg / m3
4. Self-priming height cannot exceed the specified value of 4.5-5.5 meters, and the length of the suction pipe is ≦ 10 meters.
5. Passing capacity The diameter of suspended particles is 60% of the pump diameter, and the fiber length is 5 times the pump diameter.
1. Strong drainage capacity: The anti-blocking design of the impeller ensures that the pump is not easy to block.
2. Good self-priming performance: self-priming height is higher than general self-priming pumps
Motor power: 2.2-55KW;
Speed: 1450-2900r / min;
Medium temperature: ≤
Self-priming height: 4.5
Five, model meaning:
Method of exclusion
No water from the pump
1. No or insufficient liquid storage in the pump body
2. Leakage in the suction line
3. The voltage is too low
4. The suction stroke is too high or the suction line is too long
5. Excessive mechanical seal leakage
2. Eliminate air leakage in the pipeline
3. Adjust the voltage
4. Reduce the suction stroke or shorten the pipeline
5. Repair or replacement
Pump out of water
1. Impeller flow path or suction line is blocked due to improper use
2. Heavy impeller wear
3.Insufficient power speed is too low
1. Eliminate blockages
2. Replace the impeller
3.Adjust to rated speed
Pump chirps and excessive vibration
1. The feet are unstable.
2. Serious bearing wear
3.Pumps and motors have different axes
2. Replace the bearing
3. Adjust coaxiality
Bearing temperature is too high
1. Grease deteriorates or dries
1. Change the grease
1. The bolts are loose
2. Frequency of seal wear